2 cups red frosting or seedless strawberry/raspberry jam
1/2 cup sweet grated coconut or grated white chocolate
1 cup fresh fruit of your choice (i.e. bananas, strawberries, kiwi, oranges & blueberries) or candy (chocolate chips, gummy worms, crushed Oreo Cookies)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place cake on serving plate or round cardboard.
2. Spread frosting/jam on top of the cake, leaving room all around the edge, like tomato sauce on a pizza.
3. Sprinkle the grated coconut or grated white chocolate on top of the frosting.
4. Top the cake with your choice of fresh fruits and/or candy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.