1. Drain juice from crushed pineapple, set fruit aside.
2. Dissolve Jell-O in pineapple juice, and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Mix pineapple fruit with cream cheese and 1 tub dairy whipped topping.
4. Mix Jell-O mixture with cream cheese mixture and pour into pie crust.
5. Place into the refrigerator and let set 5 hours.
6. When ready to serve, place a large dallop of dairy whipped topping from the other tub on each piece.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.