1. Brown ground beef or chicken breast and onion in skillet.
2. Add taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Pull apart crescent roll triangles. Put a spoonful of the taco meat and some cheese in each open crescent triangle. Fold the corners of the triangle into each other, over the meat and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake puffs according to directions on crescent roll package. Garnish with sour cream or salsa and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.