1. Pour butter into 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish Combine milk, rice, chicken; spoon into casserole dish.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar; add milk, mix well, spread over chicken-rice mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.