1. In a 4-inch qt. stock pot, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, remove bacon and drain, but reserve drippings
2. Cut cabbage into 1 inch thick wedges. Add bacon drippings, cook until cabbage begins to brown.
3. Add water, sugar, salt, pepper. Cover and cook about 10 minutes; until cabbage is tender.
4. Crumble bacon onto cabbage. Serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.