1. Fill 9 x 13-inch baking pan with 1-inch of water, set in oven. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients, pour into greased casserole dish, and place in baking pan of water in oven.
3. Bake uncovered for 75 minutes, or until knife inserted in center of casserole comes out clean.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.