1) Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare 2 cups of rice as directed on package.
2) Slice onion thin, and leave in long strips. Caramelize with the butter, sherry and cayenne. While onions caramelize, cut chicken into small chunks.
3) Mix together the salsa, chilies, brown sugar, mustard and chicken chunks in a bowl and set aside. Add the caramelized onions to the bowl and mix well.
4) Put in baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve over rice and top with cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.