1) Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut crescents in 1/2, roll into balls and press into greased MINI muffin tins, like a pie crust.
2) Mix broccoli, cheddar cheese and egg in food processor until smooth.
3) Place 1 shrimp in each dough lined cup. Spoon broccoli mixture to cover. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
4) Remove from tins and place on cookie sheet. Add mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle lightly with Cajun spice. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.