1 large onion (does not matter what kind of onion)
2 red apples
2 yellow apples
4-5 hard-boiled eggs
1 small jar pickle spears (either sweet or regular)
2-3 tablespoons mayo (may need more depending on the taste & creaminess)
1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (optional)
2-3 tablespoons sour cream (may need more depending on the taste & creaminess)
Salt & pepper to taste
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Boil potatoes and carrots until soft and cooked (let them cool completely before chopping up the ingredients and placing them in the bowl).
2. In the meantime chop up into small chunks all of the other ingredients and place into a large bowl.
3. Then add the mayo, mustard and sour cream to taste and creaminess. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.