1. Dice beef and brown in 1/4 cup canola oil. Remove from pot.
2. Dice onion and brown in 1/4 cup canola oil. Add water, garlic, red wine, bay leaf, pepper, salt, paprika, beef bouillon cubes, Worcestershire sauce and return beef to pot. Simmer on low heat for approx. 45 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaf.
3. Mix cornstarch with small amount of water in a bowl. Stir slowly into pot of goulash. Cook a few minutes until gravy thickens. Serve on top of egg noodles, gnocchi, or potatoes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.