1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. Mix until creamy shortening, sugar and egg. Add lemon extract. Mix in cottage cheese until smooth. Add flour mixture and mix just until blended.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until brown around the edges.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.