1/2 of an 8-ounce container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Lemon peel strips (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a medium saucepan combine the sugar and gelatin; stir in water. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture bubbles and gelatin is dissolved. Gradually stir about half of the gelatin mixture into the slightly beaten eggs. Return the mixture to the saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in the shredded lemon peel and lemon juice. Chill in ice water about 20 minutes or just until the mixture thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
3. Fold the whipped topping into the lemon mixture. Chill again in ice water about 15 minutes or just until mixture mounds, stirring occasionally.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.