1) Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Stir in banana.
2) Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the creamed mixture. Beat well. Stir in chocolate chips.
3) Spread in greased and floured 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
4) Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.