1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 10" pie plate. Set aside.
2. Toss hot spaghetti with olive oil or butter. Combine eggs and 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese. Stir into spaghetti. Pour mixture into pie plate. Form into a "crust". Spread ricotta over mixture. Top with sauce.
3. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Top with shredded mozzarella. Bake 5 minutes more, until cheese melts.
4. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup shredded parmesan. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.