1. In a large sauce pan, sauté leeks & mushrooms in butter, just until tender.
2. Add flour & cook, stirring until bubbling.
3. Remove from heat & gradually blend in chicken broth. Return to heat. Cook stirring until thickened & smooth.
4. Add broccoli, reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes or until veggies are tender.
5. Blend in cream & cheese, simmer until heated through & cheese is melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.