1. Saute onion in butter for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Add shrimp - cook only until they turn pink.
3. Sprinkle in flour, salt & pepper. Stir in sour cream & cook gently for 10 minutes. Do not boil. Serve over rice - garnish with parsley.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.