1. Cook chicken with garlic, salt, and pepper in large skillet with vegetable oil. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
2. While chicken mixture is cooking, spread about 1 teaspoon of butter on one side of each tortilla shell.
3. Drain chicken mixture. In same (unwashed) skillet, off heat, lay one tortilla shell butter-side down. Spread on tortilla 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Next spread 1/4 of chicken mixture. Next spread another 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Place another tortilla shell on top, butter-side up.
4. Place back on heat, medium. Cook each tortilla, about 3 minutes on each, butter-side.
5. Repeat 3 more times. Serve with sour cream.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.