2. Heat sugar, butter/margarine, milk, and marshmallow creme in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 3 minutes.
3. Add chocolate chips and vanilla, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in walnuts.
4. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into 1" squares. Store in air tight container in fridge. For creamer fudge, let stand at room temp. 1 hour before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.