1. Thoroughly blend graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter. Press firmly in bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
2. Blend together half the whipped topping, 3/4 cup sugar, and softened cream cheese. Spread on top of crust.
3. Whip together the puddings and the milk and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.