1/2 cup dry white wine or low sodium chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon cilantro
2 bag s boil-in-bag Minute Rice (any flavor you wish), prepared according to package
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
(1) Filet chicken in 1/4 inch slices and place a 1/2 slice of Swiss cheese on top of each piece. Starting with the thinner end, tightly roll up chicken, jelly roll style, and tie securely with string.
(2) On waxed paper, combine flour and black pepper, mix well. Add chicken and roll gently until coated.
(3) In a large non-stick skillet, melt the butter, and Miracle Whip over medium-low heat. Add the chicken, and cook until golden brown, turning frequently.
(4) Add chicken broth, wine, oregano, and cilantro to skillet, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce has slightly thickened. Place on a platter, and remove string. Serve over rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.