1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 1 1/2-qt. casserole. Cook and drain pasta as directed on pkg.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat tomatoes to boiling in 2-qt. saucepan; reduce heat to medium. Cook uncovered 6-8 min., stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated
3. Heat Alfredo sauce in 2-qt. saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in cheese until melted
4. Mix sauce, pasta and tomatoes. Pour into casserole. Bake uncovered about 30 min. or until hot in center.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.