1. Cream margarine and sugar. Add egg. Add flour and baking powder alternately with milk and vanilla. Stir until well mixed then fold in blueberries.
2. Sprinkle with granulated sugar before baking.
3. Bake in 8" or 9" square pan for about 45 minutes at 375°F. Test with a toothpick.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.