1. Brown the ground beef until cooked through, about 5 min. Drain. Add the onion and cook for 2 min. Add spaghetti sauce and mushrooms, set aside.
2. While ground beef is cooking, cook macaroni as directed on the package and drain.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish. Layer half the pasta, half the meat mixture and half the sour cream in the baking dish. Layer provolone cheese over the top. Continue layering remaining pasta, meat mixture and sour cream. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover loosely with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, bake for 5 minutes longer to brown the cheese slightly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.