1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, salt and baking soda.
2. In another medium bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and buttermilk. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir to combine. Stir in chocolate.
3. Spoon dough onto greased baking sheet. Using a fork dipped in flour, flatten each cookie.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Be careful not to over bake!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.