1 bottle (16 oz.) Kraft Thousand Island Salad Dressing
1 cup apricot or peach jam
1 package dried onion soup mix
1/4 cup milk (or substitute soy or rice milk)
Optional: 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Cover the inside of a large baking casserole dish with low fat, non-stick spray. Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts. Lay them side by side in the casserole dish. Set aside.
3. Place Kraft Thousand Island Dressing, jam, and onion soup in your blender. Blend, adding milk as needed, to achieve a smooth, consistency. Pour this blended sauce over each of your chicken breasts. (Optional: Sprinkle pecans on top.) Cover.
3. Place on a middle rack in your heated oven. Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, until chicken is well-cooked and browned.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.