2-3 cups shredded cheese (Monterey Jack and/or Mild Cheddar are great)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Boil chicken until cooked. Discard water.
2) Return cooked chicken to pan and add next four ingredients. Stir well. Heat on low while stirring. (This doesn't take long.)
3) Place chicken mixture in center of tortillas, rolling tortillas like a burrito, and placing seam down in a lasagna dish. Cover with enchilada sauce. Place cheese on top.
4) Heat at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.