1. COOK and stir carrots, onion and celery in hot oil in large saucepot on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Stir in ginger. Add broth and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. STIR in rice; simmer an additional 10 minutes. Stir in milk.
3. PUREE the soup with a hand-held blender, or in batches using a countertop blender or food processor. Return soup puree to pot; cook on low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.