1. In medium pot on low heat: mix together chilies, diced tomatoes, and chili powder.
2. Brown hamburger with chopped onion in it; drain grease. Mix hamburger and onion in pot. Mix in half-and-half. Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes; stirring occasionally.
3. When ready to serve; place chili mixture on corn chips and top it with shredded cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.