8 oz can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
4 thin slices cooked ham
4 thin slices Swiss cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate crescent dinner rolls into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each rectangle so that the two triangular crescents join.
2. Place slice of ham and slice of cheese on one end of each rectangular crescent. Fold in half or roll up to bake.
3. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove immediately from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.