1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Single layer saltines on a foil lined 15x10 pan.
2. Boil butter and sugar for 3 minutes. Pour mixture over saltines. Bake for 7 minutes.
3. Immediately spread chocolate chips on top of saltines after you get it out of the oven. Smooth with back of spoon.
4. Refrigerate till hard then break into pieces.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.