1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Flatten bread and remove crust. Lightly butter one side of bread. Place into tray like a muffin cup (try not to rip them), buttered side down.
2. Pour approx. 1 tsp. syrup into bottom of bread cups. Whip eggs and milk together and pour equally into bread cups. Top with your choice (I use partially cooked bacon, 1 strip cut in half). You can use apples or other fruit or cheeses.
3. Place on middle rack of oven for approx. 20 minutes or until eggs have fluffed up and out of bread a bit. When finished cooking, let stand for 5 minutes, remove from pan, and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.