1. Prepare, bake, and cool brownie mix according to package directions for 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
2. With spoon, evenly drop marshmallow cream onto cooled brownies.
3. In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave frosting at HIGH (Full Power) 30 seconds or until melted and smooth. Repeat with peanut butter. Pour melted frosting, then melted peanut butter over marshmallow cream and swirl with butter knife to marble. Let cool completely. To serve, cut into squares.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.