1. Combine dry ingredients, cut in shortening or butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Add buttermilk, stirring until well mixed.
3. Knead lightly 3 or 4 times, roll out. Cut into circles. Place on baking sheet.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.