1 (6 ounces) ready-to-use chocolate-flavored pie crust
14 (1 inch) chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
1/4 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup hot fudge topping
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Take 1 container of ice cream out of the freezer. Put it on the counter for about 10 minutes or until ice cream is a little soft.
2. Spoon the softened ice cream into the pie crust, using the large spoon or ice-cream scoop. Spread ice cream over pie crust, using the back of the spoon.
3. Put the candies on top of ice cream layer. Cover pie with plastic wrap and put in freezer for 1 hour.
4. Take the other container of ice cream out of the freezer. Put it on the counter for about 10 minutes or until the ice cream is a little soft.
5. Take the pie out of the freezer. Spoon softened ice cream over candy layer. Spread ice cream over candies, using the back of the spoon. Sprinkle the peanut butter chips over ice cream. Cover with plastic wrap and put back in freezer for 1 hour.
6. Take the pie out of the freezer. Drizzle hot fudge topping over the top of pie, using the small spoon. Cut the pie into 8 slices, using the knife. Serve right away. Cover any leftover pie with plastic wrap, and put in the freezer.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.