1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12 cup bundt pan with butter flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, 2/3 cup evaporated milk, and applesauce. Using electric mixer, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into bundt pan.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 25 minutes; invert onto rack to cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan heat 3 Tbsp. of evaporated milk over medium heat just to a boil. Remove from heat and add white chocolate chips, stir until smooth. Stir in cinnamon. Drizzle glaze over cake.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.