1 store cooked rotisserie chicken (the kind under the heat lamps)
1 can green beans
1 can corn
2-3 servings Minute Rice, prepared
1 can cream of celery soup (or any cream soup you like)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or any cream soup you like)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Peel all the meat off of the chicken (I only use the white meat so I didn't need as much rice). Mix in a bowl with the green beans and corn.
2. Cook the rice and spread on the bottom of a glass casserole dish. Spread the chicken and veggie mix on top of the rice. Mix the soups together in a bowl and pour over the top of casserole.
3. Place in oven (325 or 350 degrees F) for 25 minutes or until warmed through and a little bubbly on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.