1. Cook and stir chicken in hot oil in large skillet until well browned. Add peppers; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Mix cornstarch and soy sauce. Add to pan with pineapple and juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger, and garlic powder. Bring to full boil.
3. Meanwhile, prepare rice as directed on package. Serve chicken over rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.