1-1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) margarine-stick, or butter softened, divided
1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
1 package (about 18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
3 eggs, beaten
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-cup bundt pan well with baking spray; set aside.
2. Combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1/2 cup margarine or butter with pastry blender or 2 knives. Stir in walnuts; set streusel topping aside.
3. Mix together cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, and remaining 1/4 cup margarine or butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer about 3 minutes or until well blended and fluffy.
4. Crumble 1/3 of the streusel topping across the bottom of the prepared pan. Spoon 1/3 of the batter over the streusel spreading evenly with a rubber spatula. Repeat layers twice more, ending with batter.
5. Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan and invert onto a wire rack. Cool completely and dust with powdered sugar.