1/2 pkg frozen mixed chopped bell pepper and onions or 1 small onion chopped and 1 small bell pepper (red, orange, yellow, or green) chopped
1 cup frozen chopped spinach or 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
1 pkg DiGiorno Portobello Mushroom Tortellini
1 pkg Louis Rich Chicken Breast Strips Grilled Large Size
1 large jar/can marinated artichokes
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a large skillet, add all the frozen ingredients (or if using fresh vegetables, saute onions and peppers for 5 minutes first then add the rest of the frozen vegetables); heat for 5 - 8 minutes covered, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the pasta, chicken, and artichoke (including the artichoke marinade). Cover until pasta is cooked and the chicken is warmed (approx. 8 minutes). Stir occasionally.
3. Serve once all ingredients are thoroughly heated and pasta is done. Top pasta with a dollop of Breakstone Reduced Fat Sour Cream or Kraft Grated Cheese Parmesan-Romano & Asiago Shredded Cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.