1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Melt butter in a glass bowl in the microwave. (Cover the bowl with wax paper before microwaving). Combine sugar with cinnamon in a 2nd bowl.
2. Stretch each biscuit into a 5 inch rope. Dip biscuit into butter and then into sugar mixture
3. Place biscuits evenly spaced on a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.