1. Saute garlic and onion in olive oil. Add ground beef and cook until brown, drain.
2. Mix cooked spaghetti, cooked ground beef mixture, ketchup, steak sauce, diced tomatoes & green chilies, and cream of mushroom soup in a large bowl.
3. Put the meat mixture in 13"x9" baking dish. Top with shredded cheese and chopped green onions.
4. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or till cheese is melted; serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.