2 cups cooked chicken, chopped to small pieces or shredded
1 medium onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
8-10 (8-inch) tortillas (flour or corn)
2 cups salsa
2 cups Kraft Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
Breakstone Sour Cream
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a non-stick frying pan, mix the chicken, onion, and garlic. Heat until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the taco mix and water according to pkg.
2. Wrap the chicken mix in the tortillas and put them in a 9x13 pan. (I use a glass pan so they can go right from the oven to the table.) Cover the tortillas with salsa.
3. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
4. Take out of the oven and put the cheese on top. Put back in the oven for about 10 - 15 minutes until the cheese is fully melted. Serve with the sour cream and guacamole.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.