1 1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Cheese (cheddar or Colby Jack with anything, Kraft Swiss with cauliflower)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Pour chicken broth and vegetables into 3 or 4 quart sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn it down to a simmer. If using fresh vegetables, cook until the vegetables are cooked to preferred doneness.
2. While vegetables are cooking, put water and then flour into a container with a tight top and shake until there are no lumps. Add the pepper, the evaporated milk, and the flour mixture into the sauce pan stirring constantly until the mixture looks creamy.
3. Remove the chowder from the heat and add the cheese. Stir until the cheese is fully melted. Let set for about 5 minutes to thicken. Put into bowls and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.