1. Pour drippings from roasting pan into a heat-proof measuring cup.
2. Remove 1/4 cup of the fat; return to the roasting pan. Discard remaining fat. Add enough water or broth to the remaining drippings to measure 2 cups.
3. Gradually add flour to drippings mixture; stirring constantly with wire whisk until well blended and until mixture forms a smooth paste that is golden brown in color.
4. Return drippings mixture to roasting pan over two burners. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper, stirring lightly with a whisk.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.