1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 15x10x1 inch baking pan or 13x9 inch pan. In large bowl, combine all cake bar ingredients; stir until well blended. Pour into greased and floured pan.
2. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. For 15x10x1 inch pan, bake 20 to 30 minutes; for 13x9 inch pan, bake 25 to 35 minutes.
3. In small saucepan, combine sugar, milk and margarine. Bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Pour and spread over warm bars. Cool 1 1/1 hours or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.