1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tsp flour
1 (6 oz.) ready-made chocolate pie crust
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup whipped cream or Cool Whip
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
2. Toss chips with flour: stir into cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
3. Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with Glaze and curls if desired. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
Chocolate glaze - Cook ingredients. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over pie.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.