1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a heavy skillet over medium-low heat, cook sugar, stirring constantly, until melted and caramel-colored. Pour into 9-in. round dish or baking pan, tilting to coat bottom completely.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs; stir in water, Eagle Brand Milk, vanilla and salt. Pour over caramelized sugar; set pan in larger pan. Fill larger pan with 1-in. hot water.
3. Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until dish from larger pan to a wire rack; cool for 1 hour.
4. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. To unmold, run knife around edge and invert onto a large rimmed serving platter.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.