2 cups meat (ham, chicken, or pork), cut into 2" strips, 1/4" wide
1 cup instant rice
1 medium onion, sliced, cut in half, and separated into strips
3 stalk s celery, cut into strips, similar to meat
1 green pepper, cut into strips, as above
1-3/4 cups water
2 chicken flavor bouillon cubes
Soy sauce served at table
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat oil in large skillet. Brown meat, both sides, then remove to smaller pan to keep warm.
2. Add uncoooked rice, stirring as it browns. Add onion, saute. Return meat to skillet. Add celery and green pepper strips. Add water and bouillon. Cover pan with lid
3. Cook 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how you like your veggies done. Serve with soy sauce
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.