1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray the bottom of a 9x13x2 cake pan with cooking spray. Premix the two eggs with the container of ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese.
2. Evenly spread half a jar of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the pan. Place one layer of noodles on the sauce. Top with half of the ricotta mixture. Place another half jar of spaghetti sauce over the cheese mixture. Place another layer of noodles over the sauce. Top with the other half of the ricotta mixture. Place another half jar of spaghetti sauce over the cheese mixture. Place another layer of noodles over the sauce. Place the last half jar of spaghetti sauce over the noodles. Sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese. Cover the lasagna with foil.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.