1. Cook hamburger meat. Add onion powder, garlic powder, and garlic salt when meat is still reddish in color.
2. Chop cheese into cubes and put in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes then stir and repeat until cheese is melted.
3. Mix Ro*Tel, cheese and hamburger meat.
4. Serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.